What's Included In This Course
This course will show you step-by-step how to increase your efficiency and accuracy in collecting and analyzing data, creating forecasts and generating clear, meaningful charts and reports.
Based on over ten years of practical classroom and on-the-job training sessions, the course segments and examples are especially designed for professionals working in a customer service or call center environment.
Working in the call center / customer service industry who want to improve their skills so they can be promoted to management level:
- The course teaches a practical mix of hands-on skills in collecting, analyzing and communicating customer service information.
- These skills enable you to move into supervisory and management positions.
- The 36 included Excel models can be used immediately to help you improve your work and impress your employer and stakeholders.
Operators of call centers, customer service centers or Business Process Outsourcing organizations that want to improve efficiency by up-skilling their employees:
- Maintain a clearer understanding of the data driving the business for businesses.
- Make the most use out of current desktop systems and tools.
- Spend less time handling data.
- Impress stakeholders and clients.
- Make better decisions based on the numbers.
- If you want to boost your skills in handling customer service and call center information, then ‘Excel for Customer Service Professionals’ is for you.
- This course is designed for professionals working in a customer service or call center environment: supervisors, managers, team leaders and resource planners.
- Excel for Customer Service Professionals’ is a 3 hour video course covering everything from analyzing the data, visualizations, modelling, simulation and forecasting.
- It comes with a detailed 215 page eBook which you can use as a reference guide.
- Download a complete package of 36 Excel software models. With this companion set of Excel models you will learn best-practice hands-on skills to:
- Collect, analyze and present financial/ operational information from customer service and call centers: including call statistics, customer interactions, efficiency and key result data.
- Calculate required staffing and resource allocations based on traffic forecasts.
- Communicate information succinctly and accurately to colleagues, clients and stakeholders.
- You can use the eBook and Excel model resources immediately for analyzing call patterns, customer interactions, efficiency and key results, calculating required staffing based on traffic forecasts, and communicating information succinctly and accurately to your colleagues, clients and stakeholders.
- The Excel models run on Excel versions 2007/2010/2013/2016/Office 365 and components of Microsoft Office 2007/2010/2013/2016/Office 365. This course is filmed using Excel running under Microsoft Windows. Most functions will work on Mac-based versions of Excel, although the menu structure may be slightly different. However, the concepts covered are applicable to all versions of Excel.
12 months access to the video tutorials and file downloads. There’s even a video download option where you can download all videos in the course and keep them on your own PC forever.
The training is delivered online and tutorials are available to watch 24/7 at your own pace. Pause, rewind, replay as many times as you like.
Receive a ‘Certificate of Completion’ which you can add to your resume/CV arsenal.
- Prices are +GST for Australian customers.
- If you purchase the Online + Download option, course videos will be available for download after the 30 day Money Back Guarantee period ends.
- Membership and access to the training materials is for one person only. Logons are not to be used by multiple people.
- Downloaded videos are to be used only by the registered member, they are not to be transferred/shared amongst other people.
- You can request a refund provided that no more than 30% of the course videos have been watched.
Reviews & Instructors
Have a look to who is teaching this course and what are the learners views, it's always good to know what you think about this course.