What's Included In This Course
An Excel Dashboard provides insight, analysis and alerts. They’re fully interactive and dynamic and can help with project management, customer service, retail management, financial forecasting and much more.
Usually fits on one page
Displays key trends, comparisons and data graphically or in small tables, also
provides the reader with conclusions to their objective,
Is often interactive allowing the user to filter data and switch views themselves;
Finally employs best practices that enable the report to be updated quickly and easily (often at the click of just one button).
- Knowing How to Make Amazing Excel Dashboards Will Take Your Career to the Next Level.
- Excel Dashboards are the new buzzword employers are looking for.
- If you have, or want a career that involves creating reports in Excel, then you need to know how to create impressive, interactive, and easy to read Dashboards.
- This course will get your skills up to date by teaching you how to create Dashboards that will wow your boss (or your prospective employer) even if you don’t have an artistic bone in your body.
- The course is for you if you:
- Already prepare reports of any kind that require updating with new data on a regular basis (weekly, monthly….) and or,
- Want to learn how to build interactive dashboard reports and or,
- Want to change career or apply for a new job and or,
- Work with charts and or,
- Work with large volumes of data and or;
- Import data into Excel from another source e.g. another database, Access, Web, Text files etc. and or,
- Often don’t know the best chart to use to display your data.
- Have access to Excel 2007 or later. Mac Users: This course is filmed in Excel for PC, however if you’re fairly savvy you will be able to map the menus you see in the videos to your Mac equivalents. Many Mac users have successfully taken this course. The Dashboard concepts and most of the formulas are applicable to any version of Excel.
- Be able to build and apply basic formulas in Excel.
- Pivot Table and Pivot Chart knowledge is helpful, but expertise is not necessary to take this course.
- Prices are +GST for Australian customers.
- If you purchase the Online + Download option, course videos will be available for download after the 30 day Money Back Guarantee period ends.
- Membership and access to the training materials is for one person only. Logons are not to be used by multiple people.
- Downloaded videos are to be used only by the registered member, they are not to be transferred/shared amongst other people.
- You can request a refund provided that no more than 30% of the course videos have been watched.
Reviews & Instructors
Have a look to who is teaching this course and what are the learners views, it's always good to know what you think about this course.