What's Included In This Course
Don’t learn Excel formulas by trial and error. This course teaches you functions that are going to give you the biggest efficiency gains at work. Covering the fundamentals for each function, and less obvious uses for them. It’s these more advanced techniques that will really set you apart from the crowd.
- Mastering Excel formulas can take years by trial and error, picking up tips from colleagues or help you might find on the web. It’s a slow process with inconsistent results.
- I’ve designed this course to get you quickly up to speed with the functions that are going to give you the biggest efficiency gains.
- Many of the functions are considered advanced, but when you’ve finished the course, you’ll know like I do, that everything is easy once you know how.
- I’ve broken the course into logical groups of topics with real world examples taught in short videos (on average 7 minutes long).
- I cover the fundamentals for each function as well as some less obvious uses for them. It’s these more advanced techniques that will really set you apart from the crowd.
- Conditional Function – Including IF, Nested IFs, IF(OR, IF(AND, IFS, SWITCH, SUMIF/S, AVERAGEIF/IS, COUNTIF/IFS, MINIFS and MAXIFS.
- Lookup Functions – Including VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, MATCH, INDEX, COLUMN/S, ROW/S, OFFSET, INDIRECT and CHOOSE.
- Formula Errors – Debugging and troubleshooting formula errors, and handling errors with IFERROR.
- Text Functions – Including LEFT, RIGHT, MID, SEARCH, FIND, LEN, SUBSTITUTE, REPLACE, UPPER, LOWER, PROPER, TRIM, CLEAN, CHAR, CODE, UNICHAR, TEXT and TEXTJOIN.
- Math Functions – Including SUBTOTAL, AGGREGATE and SUMPRODUCT.
- Array Formulas – Including an introduction to arrays, single and multi-cell array formulas, array constants, operations, Boolean values and coercion.
- Dynamic Arrays (Office 365 Only) – Including UNIQUE, SORT, SORTBY, FILTER, RANDARRAY, SEQUENCE and SINGLE.
- Named Ranges – Including creating and managing names, named constants, named formulas, dynamic named ranges and relative named ranges.
- Practice Questions – Solidify your understanding by completing the practice questions after each lesson.
- This course is for every Excel user who needs to expand their function and formula knowledge, whether it be for efficiency gains or improved employment opportunities.
- Requires Excel 2007 or later. The course was filmed in Excel 2019/Office 365. Some functions covered in the course are only available in the latest versions of Excel.
- Prices are +GST for Australian customers.
- If you purchase the Online + Download option, course videos will be available for download after the 30 day Money Back Guarantee period ends.
- Membership and access to the training materials is for one person only. Logons are not to be used by multiple people.
- Downloaded videos are to be used only by the registered member, they are not to be transferred/shared amongst other people.
- You can request a refund provided that no more than 30% of the course videos have been watched.
Reviews & Instructors
Have a look to who is teaching this course and what are the learners views, it's always good to know what you think about this course.