What's Included In This Course
Many people are afraid of PivotTables, but in this course I’ll quickly have you building your own PivotTables with confidence. Once you understand the key ingredients of a PivotTable, you’ll wonder what all the worry was about.
I know your time is valuable, which is why the complete course is just under 1.5 hours long with tutorials broken into short videos (on average 5 minutes long).
- Ideal Data Layout for PivotTables – get this wrong and you’ll have nothing but trouble
- Creating PivotTables
- Formatting, Grouping Data and Sorting
- Aggregation Options and Show Values As
- Pivot Charts
- Filters, Slicers and Timelines
- GETPIVOTDATA Function
- Adding New Data and Refreshing
- Troubleshooting – what causes problems and how to fix them
- Conditional Formatting
- Calculated Fields and Items
- Introduction to the Data Model
- PivotTable Options and Settings
This course is for you if:
- You want to learn about Pivot tables functionality or usage.
- You currently use Excel, this course will take you to the next level.
- You have been looking for an affordable program or reporting tool that will bring your data to life and make it readily available to your audience.
- You want to ramp up your skills so you’re ready to take on that analyst role, or tame some big data.
- Requires Excel 2007 or later. The course was filmed in Excel 2019/Office 365.
- Prices are +GST for Australian customers.
- If you purchase the Online + Download option, course videos will be available for download after the 30 day Money Back Guarantee period ends.
- Membership and access to the training materials is for one person only. Logons are not to be used by multiple people.
- Downloaded videos are to be used only by the registered member, they are not to be transferred/shared amongst other people.
- You can request a refund provided that no more than 30% of the course videos have been watched.
Reviews & Instructors
Have a look to who is teaching this course and what are the learners views, it's always good to know what you think about this course.